Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Did It!

Today, I completed the 60-day Ultimate Warrior training schedule for Les Mills Combat! I am proud of this accomplishment because when I first started this series, I had serious doubts about my physical ability to perform the moves and withstand the rigor that these workouts required.



It was grueling.  I wanted to box it up and send it back...and spend that money on ice cream and pizza.  But, I didn't.  I made myself get up everyday...boy, did I dread it...pushed play, and then gave it everything.  At the end of each hour, I was shaking like Jell-O and dripping with sweat.  I even cried a few times.

Today's final workout was just as hard.  It never got easier, but I could finally do all the moves and make it to the end without stopping!  I know that I am stronger today than I was 60 days ago.  I'm glad I didn't give up.

I highly recommend this series to anyone who wants to improve their fitness.  It was challenging, but low-impact.  It was fun and inspiring.  I enjoyed every workout and never regretted the pain and fatigue that followed.  You can order your copy from Beachbody.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment